Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Some blessing pics..More to come later

Jackson was blessed on March 15 by his dad Tim. In the circle were both Grandpas, Phil, Bro Hammond, Marcelo, Bro Murray, Bro Torsak, and Patriarch. He held off his squirming just enough that he didn't get dropped. It was a great blessing and great meeting all around. We had an open house afterwards so everyone could come and hang out, which is the reason we only have a couple of pictures and none with Tim and Jackson together yet, Tim was at church way early, and got home after most people had shown up and I had already changed Jackson-white gets dirty fast. I will make sure they both get dressed up this week though and take some post-blessing pics.
Jackson and I on his blessing day
I love this picture, its like he knows what is about to happen

My mom made this cute outfit for him to be blessed in. It turned out great! It was so sweet of her and I will definately save it for him to keep.









No comments:

Post a Comment