Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lots of Firsts

His belly button finally fell off and we got to give him a bath. That was the loudest I had heard him scream. He has gotten over it though and now enjoys his baths.

Aaron and Kate came to visit nice sunny Florida for a week and we got to do lots of fun things. Quite the change from freezing Chicago for them. It was great having them down for awhile- I haven't seen Aaron since my sister got married. While they were here we got Jackson started young on a bunch of outside things.
His first trip to the beach. Yes he slept the whole time, no I didn't let him lay in the sun like that-just for the picture.

Airboat ride through the Everglades. Okay so Jackson didn't go because it was so loud, but he did get to be in the picture.


Not sure how to flip the picture yet, he looks like a little old man doesn't he?

Much better, not only did we take this picture, so did every other tourist in the little shop.





3 comments:

  1. Nice blog! I especially love the baby in the gator mouth. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Lindsey gave me your blog sight. Jackson is adorable! Congrats! I hope things are going well for you guys! I'm excited to stay updated with your blog and watch Jackson grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To flip the picture open in windows picture and fax viewer and do ctrl+k or ctrl+l

    Where was the fanboat ride?

    ReplyDelete