Monday, August 24, 2009

Fun Weekend


This weekend started off with no plans, I think the first weekend with no plans in a couple of months. Friday night however, Tim got a call to play in a beach volleyball tournament with Colby. He used to play a ton in high school and after, but it has been awhile for him. It ended up being alot of fun for us all. So while he showed off his skills, Jackson and I layed around on the beach watching. I think we all ended up enjoying ourselves. Later that night we went to a Dolphins football game with a bunch of friends. Saturday night games are the best, you get to avoid the heat a little bit! And of course we won!

Despite what he says he still has some hops!


Go Colby and Tim!


Nice serve


Jackson and I had to get in on the action

Doesn't he look like a natural?

I love watching Tim play any sort of ball


No comments:

Post a Comment